Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happad

My hamster just gave birth to what I thought was 4, but turned out to be 4 and a half. By half I mean half eaten by the mom like a big pink gummy bear. It is not something you would like to see. I was fortunate that mine was a gummy bear...

not pictured, fortunate gummy bear

I am supposed to be happy about this. I am. But not that happy. Its like not happy enough. Emotional weirdness is not something I like. I n fact, its very sad to know that you cant feel what others feel. Its so sad, that I don't even know what to say about the matter anymore. Being sad is like, not being happy. Or in some genetic conditions, co-dominance of happy and sad. Happad or Sappy.

"Sappy"

On another note, This week, specifically on Monday, I had my MUET speaking test. It was really fun. Sarcastically speaking. It didn't go well during the individual parts. I repeated a lot of parts ("spend", "most", "time" repeated in any order for 2 minutes). But during the group discussion I had too much fun (if that is even possible). I smiled a lot, and didn't even look serious. I think the invigilators even giggled at my unseriousness.

invigilator's actual picture

In time with the MUET test, I got the opportunity to borrow my mom's Kancil to Shah Alam. I was a little bit too enthusiastic about it. I find myself looking for reasons to drive the car. Being the oil-saving-awesome car it is, it gave me no problems to quench my thirst. I got bloated of it. No I don't. Sad thing is, my brother wants to use the car from Saturday onwards for work. In other words, this may be the last 7 days I even have a chance of owning the car. I understand how no one could resist it,

....Perodua Kancil....

but he had it before for months. I just want it at least until my mid-semester exams are over. Now I find myself driving senselessly at night, going to a different 7-E every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment