Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekly Random Ranting

It’s midsemester examination week. It’s pretty annoying to know that anything official you do here will affect your final grade in the whole foundation course. Anyhow, old habits come to bite. Last minute studies and over relaxed behavior (which eventually turns to panic) and dumbass lazy to do any exercise. What am I gonna do with myself…

Yesterday, for the first time, all my family members came to visit me, even if they don’t come at the same time. Turns out my brother is going to do his internship at Inteam Records in KL. We met after a long time. Brother talk. He advised me about my studies. I wanted to go to India, but most of my family (now all of them) wants me to go to Poland or Chez Republic. I cant think of anything reasonable enough to backup my decision. Thinking as noble as possible, India is the best choice. But thinking life-wise, I’m not supposed to live 5 years in a country which prides itself of high death rates and poverty. It even has the same relatively boring weather as any part of Malaysia, and even hotter (yay?). I would really like some advise if anyone actually reads this post/blog….

Back to unseriousness, last time I took a bus back after an exam, I decided to wave at any pedestrian who were looking at the bus (when its moving). Its kinda fun when they make such amusing faces. Its even better when their the cute ones (hehe). Last time I did crazy bus stuff, it was sticking my palms at the window and glare inside cars during a traffic jam. Some of the children wave at me. Most of them tried as hard as they can to control ‘macho’. Its fun to play with people you don’t know (not dirtily speaking)……

Its been a nice life so far. I hope someone wishes for my health besides my family (they raise me. Of course they do). Its nice to know you have someone who cares (not ur family). My health did not deteriorate in the past few weeks. They usually do. That means I’m starting to live healthy enough. But I still have the daily-more-than-4-times-in-a-row sneeze. I like to think its because of resdung (still cant find English for it). Still, it’s the only thing about my health that’s getting worst.

Enough ranting, here’s a pic. It says “HOHOHOHO” in an anime arrogant woman tone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment