Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hamster House Renovation (HHR!)

The remodeling was not once, but twice, just because i had a better idea after i was done the forst time. and when i write in a way that says i work alone, i mean i work alone, in renovating my hamsters 'house'. (and my lil sis's on the side..)
The original design was like so..



Then i did the renovation. I didnt take a picture of the first one, but it looks similar to the final result below..



It looks weird in the pic, but the main difference is that if you see carefully, there are 3 tunnel openings on the wood dust which connects to the semi transparent pink plastic which acts as the main house or burrow. The green disc is its treadmill (plastic mill) and is actually on top of one of the tunnels. I wanted to recreate the hamsters original wilderness environment..

Its not that somebody will care about this posting of information, but i am too exited about it to care. It took me a full half hour just to arrange it, and my lil sis's hamster house too. All done spontaneously o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment