Sunday, October 18, 2009

My little problem with my little feelings..

i dont socialize much in sekolah rendah
fun and play
ignore the insignificant people around

but then i entered an all boys school
they say
when humans are in a tight spot,
they evolve

i evolved into someone who hit puberty in a boys school
even fully hostelled

i mean
you cant actually fall in love or anytin
so eventually
i got this amazing ability to love
but my love is unlimited
literally

i fell in love too many times to count
that i dont even know if its really love or not
sad, really

i fall for the nicest things
even falling for people who fall for me
but then again,
i dont show it,
so theres nothin to see

still,
it eventually became a necessity for me
whenever i go somewhere,
i wont go if there is no pottential
for me to meat someone i can 'love'
i'll call it 'like'

even if i'm forced to go
i'll choose myself someone i could 'like'
and hipnotize myself until its true

really....
desperate humans are amazing(weird is what you people call it)

still,
like in MSU rite now
due to this,
i am currently loving someone soo much
that he's tired from running so much in my mind

huuuu..h
this blog is where i write my hopes and dillemas
i 'hope' this one wont cause another 'dilema'

No comments:

Post a Comment